Industrial Office Design
“AHNAF TECHNOLOGY” A recent modern trend that cannot be ignored is the industrial office design. This trend became popular starting in the 2020 and remains popular today.
The industrial office design is a purely aesthetic style of design that is intentionally unsophisticated: It is rustic, simple, and unrefined.
Here are some of the most common elements of industrial office design:
- Exposed ceiling air ducts
- Exposed ceiling pipes
- Exposed ceiling beams
- High ceilings
- Exposed brick walls along the outside of the office space
- Lack of interior walls resulting in more open space
- Very large windows
- Natural wood instead of treated wood
- Concrete floors instead of wood or carpeted floors
- Overhanging light fixtures with exposed light bulbs